Generally, if a user can decrypt the body of the email in the Secure Reader but is receiving a “not authorized” message when trying to open an attachment, then something is blocking a connection to one of our endpoints. Please make sure that all of the endpoint URLs found here are whitelisted in your firewall.
Articles in this section
- I can open my secure message but I receive a "not authorized" error when trying to open the attachments
- I'm not able to open my secure email in my browser.
- Error: “Contact Your IT Administrator” when trying to access Secure Reader
- I'm unable to download an attachment from the Secure Reader
- Error: "Internet Connection Lost" in Secure Reader
- How can I avoid having to verify my identity every time I visit the Secure Reader?
- A reply from the Secure Reader will not decrypt
- I have not received my verification email