When users reply to a secure message, our software purposely does not show the thread. Instead, users should see the following at the bottom: "This is a secure message chain, protected by Virtru." We do this so users cannot turn Virtru off in a reply and send the original message unencrypted. This protects the original senders content until you hit send.
Articles in this section
- Replying to a secure message does not show the original thread
- How can I start a free trial of Virtru Pro?
- How much does Virtru cost?
- Setting a personalized, unencrypted introduction for all emails
- Setting a default encryption On/Off state
- How does Virtru handle forwarding?
- How do I send a secure attachment?
- Virtru Firewall Requirements
- Does an admin account consume a Pro license?
- Cancelling your Virtru service