Administrators of G Suite organizations who have installed Virtru at the domain level can limit the scope of their DLP rules to only some OUs or groups within the domain. Here's how:
- Log into the Virtru Dashboard with your G Suite administrator account.
- Head to the Rules page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the + under Custom Rules to create a new rule.
- In the Rule Builder, you'll see a section labeled This rule is scoped to:
- Click +OU or +Group to select the OUs and / or groups to which this rule should apply. You can select multiple entries from each list.
- Complete the rest of your rule.
- Save your changes. This rule will now apply to only the members of those groups and OUs!
Note: Rules will be updated for users the next time the Virtru extension polls the server for updates. If you'd like to pull in updates immediately for testing purposes, refresh your Gmail page to pull in updates immediately.