As a G Suite administrator, you have the ability to force-install apps and extensions for your end users. Any extensions installed in this way will be available to your users when they log into Chrome with their G Suite credentials on any computer***. Here's how to force install:
- Log into the G Suite Admin Console with your administrator account; click Apps.
- Select Additional Google Services.
- Select Chrome Management.
- Select User Settings.
- Select the domain or OU for which you'd like to install Virtru and select Manage force-installed apps under Force-installed Apps and Extensions.
- Choose Chrome Web Store; search for "Virtru" and click Add.
- Save your changes - you're done!
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Virtru will only be installed when the user logs into the Chrome browser with their G Suite account. Virtru will NOT be automatically available if the user simply navigates to gmail.com to log in, without having logged into the browser itself.