By installing Virtru at the domain level, you'll gain the ability to read secure messages sent to alias and group addresses. You'll also make anyone who is a G Suite Super Admin a Virtru admin automatically. This process must be carried out by a G Suite Super Admin and is not currently reversible.
Installing Virtru for G Suite Domains
- Return to the main page of your G Suite admin console and select Apps, followed by Marketplace Apps.
- Click the + to add a new app; search for Virtru and add the app.
- When prompted to "Get Ready To Install", click "Continue".
- When asked if you'd like to send a notification to your users, select "Off". Click "Next".
- Click "Next" on steps 2 and 3: "Where to find Virtru Encryption" and "Approve the Android App".
- Click "Complete Additional Setup Now" to sync your domain and complete the installation.
- When complete, you'll see a success screen showing the number of users, groups, and aliases we've found in your domain. You're done!