Installing & Activating Virtru for OWA in Chrome
Before you can send and receive Virtru emails from OWA (Outlook Web App), you'll need to install our OWA extension. Here's how:
- Contact your Virtru sales representative, account manager, or, for new customers, firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link to download Virtru for OWA.
- Visit the page and click "Add to Chrome".
- You'll be prompted to confirm the installation. Click "Add extension".
- We'll notify you that the installation was successful; click "Go to OWA" to start the activation process!
- Log into your OWA account. You'll be prompted to activate; click "Activate Virtru" to begin.
- You'll see a brief "Activating" animation.
- Once Activation is complete, click "New" to explore your new Virtru features.
You're now ready to start sending and reading secure emails in OWA!