Installing & Activating Virtru for Gmail & G Suite in Firefox
Before you can send and receive Virtru emails in Firefox, you'll need to install our browser extension. Here's how:
- Visit our downloads page and click "Add to Firefox".
- If notified that Firefox has blocked the extension, click "Allow".
- The extension will download, then ask your permission to install. Click "Add".
- We'll notify you that the installation was successful.
- Log into your Gmail account, or refresh the Gmail page if you're already logged in. Click "Compose" to begin the activation process.
- In your Compose window, slide the Virtru toggle to the On position.
- Click the "Activate" button to complete the activation process. A new tab will briefly open, then close automatically. You're now ready to send secure email with Virtru!